Gilles Fournier (upright bass)
Gilles Fournier has established a reputation as one of the finest jazz bassists in Canada, playing with renowned performers such as Bobby Hutcherson, Paquito D'Rivera, Arturo Sandoval, Rob McConnell and Tommy Banks. Fournier has also performed with numerous local acts, including Jennifer Hanson, Greg Lowe, The Wyrd Sisters, Al Simmons, Glenn Buhr, the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra and the Bramwell Tovey Trio. The Gilles Fournier Sextet includes Dave Lawton on trumpet, Sasha Boychouk, Chuck McClelland & Ken Gold on saxophone, and Rob Siwik on drums.
Ken "Spider" Sinnaeve (electric bass)
Spider's thirty-year career has yielded JUNO nominations, Platinum albums, and recognition throughout Canada and the U.S. as one of the best bass players in rock history. His recordings are many and varied, because of the demand of his talent. Notable Artists would also include Lee Aaron, Air Supply, Kim Mitchell as well as Loverboy, StreetHeart, Tom Cochran, the Guess Who.
Tom Cochrane: 7 albums including the single "Life Is A Highway"
· Kim Mitchell: 2 albums
· The Guess Who: 1 album
· Streetheart: 7 albums including song writing and co production credits
· Helix: 2 albums
· Partland Bros. : 1 album including the single "Soul City"
· Lee Aaron: 1 album
· Strange Advance: 1 album
· Doc Walker: 1 album
· Toured With:
· Tom Cochrane, Streetheart, The Guess Who and currently Loverboy
· Has won 2 Juno awards(Canadian Grammys)
· Has written columns for Music Express Magazine and Canadian Musician